Saturday, June 27, 2015

It's not about the shoes

Today I have a simple and sparkly card to share with you. On this card I used image and one of the sentiments from Ballet Shoes #709 Digi set. It is also available as rubber stamp.


I like digital stamps because I can resize them as needed. Image is colored with alcohol base markers. I added some tiny pearls for decoration. Edges of the matting layer are covered with  1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape and  Bubble Gum glitter.

Background layer is covered with 3/4" Double-Sided "Tear-ific" Tape. After removing protective sheet I added some texture with Dreamweaver Damask stencil and Dreamweaver White Embossing Paste. Then paste was dry, I covered tape with Aqua Marine Glitter.


I tell you a secret. It' looks like entire back layer is covered with glitter, but it isn't. I added "Tear-ific" Tape only around the edges. This way you can save the glitter and image layer stays on the card much better.


Materials used:
Stamp credits: Ballet Shoes #709 Digi

Stencils: Dreamweaver (Damask)
Glitter: Bubble Gum (G1088), Aqua Marine (G1062);
Inks: Distress Ink (Spun Sugar);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers; 
Adhesives3/4" Double-Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT 05), 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT 04), Foam Tape;
Dies: Spellbinders (Pierced Rectangles)
Cardstock:  White,
Others: Dreamweaver (White Embossing Paste), Pearls


Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Eret. Love the stencilled edge - beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this balletshoedigi! And in this size they look perfect on your card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...