Saturday, July 11, 2015

Deer Family

Hello sparkle friends! Here's a card which brings you some cool winter air into your hot summer day.


I combined two new stamps Reindeer #722 digi version DIGI722J and Tree Scene #723 digi version DIGI723J to make a darling winter scene. Images are printed to the watercolor cardstock and colored with Distress ink pads. I smudged some ink to the plastic sheet and used it as a paint palette.
 

I added Dimensional Glue to the tree branches and covered it with Crystal Ice glitter. It gives very nice raised and sparkly effect - just like a real snow.
I'm trying hard to remember how I made these big snowflakes... It was month ago. Knowing myself it had to be like this: I adhered Super Adhesive Sheets to the card front size piece of white cardstock. Removed protective sheet and covered adhesive side with Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft. Then I cutted rectangle, smaller the front panel, out in the middle. I just can't waste all this nice stuff :) This rectangle was big enough to die cut two large snowflake with Joy Crafts Ice Crystals Border. 



Left over Twinkling Clouds covered frame was dry embossed with embossing folder. I inked the raised snowflake pattern with blue ink to make them pop out. You can't even tell that under the front panel is big ugly nothing :)


For each star I added dot of Sakura Glue Pen and sprinkled Crystal Ice glitter on top. I also added few pearls to the card.


There are more Christmas projects to come in this month but I hope you visit my blog on 1st August. Die-Versions and Sparkle N Sprinkle are having a huge joint blog hop for Cancer Awareness. Proceeds from the sale of the dies and the stamps revealed will go to help with cancer research! So get ready as I know you will be inspired by the projects created by these two very talented teams!

Materials used:
Stamp credits: 
Reindeer #722 digi version DIGI722J, Tree Scene #723 digi version DIGI723J
Flock: Twinkling Clouds (SS107)
Glitters: Crystal Ice (G1058);
Inks: Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Pine Needles, Peeled Paint, Evergreen Bough, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Scattered Straw);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers; 
AdhesivesSuper Adhesive Sheets (SAS02), Dimensional Glue (539), Sakura Glue Pen
;
Dies: Spellbinders (Pierced Rectangles), Joy Crafts (Ice Crystals Border);
Cardstock: White, Watercolor;
Others: Cuttlebug embossing folder (Ice Crystal), Pearls;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

8 comments:

  1. A very pretty Christmas card Eret and all the glitter looks super.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow very nice.
    I love this winter scene.
    You did a great job Eret.

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sparkly creation Eret! The snowflakes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING!!! What a beautiful job coloring this and staging it. You should frame it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card. The deer are so cute and there's a real sense of depth with the colour of the Christmas trees. Just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love everything about this! Great background and it makes your scene pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sublime, une magnifique scène, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...