Saturday, July 25, 2015

Letter from Christmas Goose

Today I'm sharing a card with two new stamp sets: Christmas Goose 721 digi version DIGI721B and Tree Scene 723 digi version DIGI723J


For the focal point I combined both digi images and printed it to the smooth white cardstock. Image is colored with alcohol base markers. I added Crystal Ice Glitter with Sakura Glue Pen to the tree branches and light bulbs. Edges of the matting layer are covered with 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape. After adhering image layer in center of it I added Laser Blue Glitter rest of the revealed tape.


For the background I added sentiment from Christmas Goose to the Tree Scene digi image and printed them to the watercolor cardstock. I used Distress Ink pads for coloring. I also added Crystal Ice Glitter with Sakura Glue Pen to the tree branches and the stars.


For the fun red-blue-white edge I adhered 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape to the edges of the white cardstock and used x-acto knife to cut the protective sheet of the tape. This way I could add different glitters where I wanted. I used Bridal, Fire Engine Red, Laser Blue glitters. 


Because the background edge looks like an old envelope I couldn't resist not to used Spellbinders Postage Stamps die behind the Christmas Goose image.


Materials used:
Stamp credits:
Christmas Goose #721 digi version DIGI721B, Tree Scene #723 digi version DIGI723J
Glitters: Crystal Ice (G1058), Bridal (G1029), Fire Engine Red  (G1007), Laser Blue (G1074);
Inks: Distress Ink (Pine Needles, Peeled Paint, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers; 
AdhesivesSakura Glue Pen
, 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT 04), Foam Tape;
Dies: Spellbinders (Postage Stamps);
Cardstock: White, Watercolor;
Others: Rhinestones;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

4 comments:

  1. So creative! Love how you made the edging look like an old airmail envelope! AND - then tied it in with the postage stamp die beautiful coloring job as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovey card today Eret, fun image and loving all the snow.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Eret - love the "mail" theme! So much fun for this funny little goose. Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eret, hi,,, long time no see....my other blog and ID was hacked into and stolen so just been trying to catch up with you, found your name on a blog I was just in...love this image, recently made a card with it....keeping in touch...
    aNNie
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...