Saturday, August 8, 2015

Awareness - All cancers

Today I share a Lavender card for all cancers awareness.


I stamped the image from Survivor #713 set all over the background with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Velvet Sparkle EP. Then I inked it with Milled Lavender and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks.



Sentiment is stamped with Shaded Lilac Distress ink to the white cardstock. I added Versamark ink all over the sentiment layer and heat embossed with Velvet Sparkle EP.



I die cutted two butterflies with Die-Version Awareness Butterfly die. One out of white cardstock and second from Sticker Paper. I covered second butterfly with Blissful Blue Sparkle N Soft and used the scissors to cut off the wings. I adhered ribbon center to the cardstock butterfly and a little rhinestone heart to embellish it. For the butterfly silhouette I traced the outline of the Awareness Butterfly die to the white cardstock and cut it out. Then I stamped the words all over it with Shaded Lilac Distress ink,  added Versamark ink on top and heat embossed with Velvet Sparkle EP.


I don't like to waste anything, so I used leftovers inside of the card.



I adhered 3/4" Double-Sided "Tear-ific" Tape to the left side of the card base and also adhered background layer and Die-Version Loopy Lace die-cut to their place. Rest of the sticky tape was covered with Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter.





Materials used:
Stamp credits: Survivor #713;
Glitters: Cloud Nine (GM2000)
Embossing Powders: Velvet Sparkle (EP437);
Inks: Versamark, Distress Ink (Milled Lavender, Shaded Lilac);
Adhesives 3/4" Double-Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT 05), Sticker Paper, Foam Tape;
Dies: Awareness Butterfly (DV-482), Loopy Lace (DVW-324), Spellbinders (Pierced Rectangles);
Cardstock: White;
Others: Rhinestone heart;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card for such a special cause, you've done a wonderful job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Love this! Fabulous background and I love how you used the two halves of the butterfly wings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...