Saturday, October 10, 2015

Autumn wreath

I would like to have Thanksgiving in Estonia. This holiday seems to be very nice.
I used digi images from Wilson #746 and Hats sets to make a small Thanksgiving wreath.


I merged pilgram hat from Hats set with adorable owl from Wilson set. My Thanksgiving owl is colored with alcogol base markers. 



Sentiment is also digi image from the Wilson set. It is die cut with Ovel die and inked with Scattered Staw ink. I draw the oval with Sakura Glue Pen and added Golden Wheat glitter. For the matting layer I used white cardstock covered with Sticker Paper, 2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" and Golden Wheat glitter. It is die cut with die from Spellbinders Label 18 set.



Wheat straws are cut with Silhouette machine. I inked them with Scattered Straw and Spiced Marmelade Distress Inks.  Branches are die cut out of Sticker Paper. For two of them I placed the die to the back side of the Sticker Paper. This way I ended up with branches facing opposite directions.
Branches are 'colored' with microfine glitters: Luau GreenTiger Orange and little bit of Gypsy Red.



Circle frame is die cut out of thin cardboard. I wrapped the twine around it to make it look nicer.


Little pearls are cut from Mon Ami Gabby small Pearl Mesh. I colored them red with marker.


Materials used:
Stamp creditsWilson #746 digi version DIGI746bHats DIGI3120
GlittersTiger Orange (GM2003), Luau Green (GM2004), Gypsy Red (GM2005), Golden Wheat (GM2026);
InksDistress Ink (Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmelade);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Dies: Spellbinders (Sprigs, Standard Circles Large, Classic Ovals Large, Labels Eighteen);
Embellishments:Mon Ami Gabby (Pearl Mesh - small);
Cardstock: White;
Others: Thin cardboard, Twine, Silhouette cut file (Wheat);  


Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

4 comments:

  1. You made a wonderful thanksgiving wreath.
    Nice how you've colored this fantastic digi.
    Nicely made Eret.
    I've recently been in Estonia.
    It was beautiful and fun to watch.
    Have a great weekend.
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Eret! What a lovely Thanksgiving decoration. Love the twine around the cardboard and the beautiful autumnal colors of the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic creation! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another darling creation! Thanksgiving is my favorite of all the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...