Saturday, November 7, 2015

Normal Family

Sparkle N Sprinkle revealed fun new stamp set named Chicken Run #761. It is also available as digi version DIGI761. Digi images are awesome to make quick and unique background papers. I placed several images to side by side.


Focal image and sentiment are also from the same digi stamp set. I cut it out with circle die and inked around the image with Distress Ink Fossilized Amber. I also added some dots of Liquid Pearls in Buttercup color.


On the background layer I used one of my favorite stamp - Crackle Background. It is stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with  Copper Kettle Embossing Powder. I sprinkled some Super Thick Copper Flame EP to the background and melted it underneath the paper.
Little dots in the corner are made with Liquid Pearls. I added Gypsy Red glitter on top to make the color match with matting layers.


Sentiment is cut and fold in banner shape. Edges of it are inked with Fired Brick Distress Ink. Banner is glued down from the two sides, middle is popped up with foam tape.


Matting layers are covered with 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (circle) and 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (edges on the layer behind the background. I added Gypsy Red glitter on top of the tape. 


Stamp Credits: Chicken Run #761 Digi version DIGI761, Crackle Background #609;
GlittersGypsy Red (GM2005);
Embossing Powders: Copper Kettle (EP341), Copper Flame (EP453);
Inks: Distress Ink (Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick), Versamark;
Dies: Spellbinders (Standard Circles Large);
Embellishments: Liquid Pearls (Buttercup);
Cardstock: White;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

4 comments:

  1. The home-made background paper is awesome! Great idea and love the rooster in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankeschön, für den Kommentar, aber ihre Karten sind wunderschön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the background was pattern paper, I love the way you did it! It's a great way to use the stamps. Love the card and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the background was pattern paper, I love the way you did it! It's a great way to use the stamps. Love the card and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...