Saturday, January 23, 2016

Best Wishes

Lately I have playing a lot with digital stamps. They are fantastic. Here is a card I made with digi version DIGI771 from Poppies  #771 stamp set. 



I draw a circle in Photoshop and placed the poppies image in front of it. Image was resized to be slightly larger then the circle. I made another copy of the same stamp and printed them out. I used Promarkers for coloring and cut the circle and part of the flowers out with scissors. It's like out of the box die cutting but much easier :) Two of the flowers was fuzzy cut from the second copy I printed. They are popped up with Foam Tape. I added some Sakura Glue Pen to the flower petal and covered the glue with Fire Engine Red Glitter.


Sentiment is also a digi from the same set. It is die cut with Oval die. I traced along the edge with Sakura Glue Pen and covered the glue with Fire Engine Red Glitter again. Oval is placed on top of the red label shape which was die ct with Spellbinders Label Eighteen die.

It has been long time since I decorated the inside of the card. I used to love to do it with all my cards. Because this card was so simple I had an extra time to do it. I just printed a single flower from the same stamp set and die cut it with the Circle die. Edge of the circle is inked with Salty Ocean Distress Ink.


Card base is die cut out of red cardstock with Scalloped Circles die. I added some pearls to decorate the card. 
 



Materials used:
Stamp Credits Poppies 771 (digi version DIGI771);
Glitters: Fire Engine Red (G1007);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Inks: Distress Ink (Salty Ocean);
Adhesives: Sakura Glue Pen, Foam Tape;
Dies: Spellbinders (Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Standard Circles Large, Classic Ovald Large, Labels Eighteen); 
Cardstock: White, Red; 
All others: Pearls; 
Thank yo for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret  

6 comments:

  1. Love your shaped card. Your poppies look amazing. The added pearls are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Eret. Love the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Eret, how beautiful! Lovely coloring and a wonderful design! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! The scalloped edge is beautiful with the poppies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...