Saturday, February 27, 2016

Disco Girlfriends

Hi! It's Eret here. Disco Girlfriends #774 was a new stamp set revealed in February. It's so fun. I used digi version (DIGI774) on my today's card. 


Image was printed out and colored with Promarkers. I covered their glasses with Dimensional Glue. I love how it dries clear and still keeps its dimension.

The sentiment is enlarged and also printed out next to the groovy girlfriends. This is the reason why I love digis. You can make as big or small as needed.


For the background I used an old pattern paper from my stash. I thought it is perfect with this stamp set. I added Sakura Glue Pen to the yellow circles on the paper and covered them with Daisy Glitter. Then I coverd all the glitter circles with Dimensional Glue


Matting layer are made the same way as I usually I make them. I adhered 1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape to the edges of the layer, remove protective sheets of the tape, place top layer in the center and cover rest of the tape with glitter. This time I used Meadow Spark glitter.


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Disco Girlfriends #774 digi version DIGI774;
Glitters: Meadow Spark (G1014), Daisy (GM2019);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives: 1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT01), Dimensional Glue (539), Sakura Glue Pen, Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White;
All others: Pattern Paper;
 
Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

1 comment:

  1. These girls just crack me up. Love the color scheme here and the added bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...