Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sparkle N Sprinkle March Reveal

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's
 March 1 New Reveal Blog Hop!



We have Three new stamp sets to share with you today.  These new sets are 20% off until March 3.  So once you finish the blog hop, head on over to the store and start shopping.  All of the new sets are available on cling mounted rubber or as a digital image.  


The sets are:

Honey Bees 775 (digi version DIGI775)
Lucky Charm 776  (digi version DIGI776)
 Donna's Stylin' Sayings 777  (digi version DIGI777)


On March 3rd, ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs listed below. Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  You never know who the Mystery Designer will be that has the winning comment.

The Grand Prize Winner, which will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and on the SNS Blog, will receive ALL of the new stamp sets released this month (or the digi versions, if preferred).


The Blog Hop order this month is:
Jess
Eret (you are here)
Diane
Chris
Belinda
Anne
Shona
Marie
(*Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to send you to their Home page.)

The Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge also begins today.  There are lots of prizes and recognition badges.  Come check out how you can become a SNS Featured Artist as well.  The theme is always Anything Goes using Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, and/or Flock.


Have you checked out the SNS YouTube Channel featuring Demo Donna?  If not, then you are in for a real treat.  Subscribe today to get all the latest Demo Donna tips and techniques!






I'm not a big fan of bees but this new Honey Bees stamp set has won my heart. It's so cute. I had so much fun to make cards with it. On today's card I used Digital Version DIGI775 of the same set. I made one image smaller and flipped it horizontally. I also added some extra flowers to fill the space (it is visible on the last photo). Larger image was fuzzy cut with scissors. All the coloring was done with Promarkers.


Sentiment is also from the same digi set. I placed it inside of the circle  and printed them out. I used circle as a guide to cut it out with scissors. I adhered piece of Super Adhesive Sheets to the scrap piece of cardstock and used Spellbinders circle die to die cut it out. I adhered sentiment to the center and covered rest of the sticky with Black Suede Microfine Glitter. I also added some White Want 2 Scrap Sleek Strips Pearls for decoration.


The bee on following photo is made the same way as is the sentiment. 
With grass I went messy. I sprinkled Nuance water-soluble powder (Jade) to the white cardstock and spritzed water on top. I like the color variations it gave. After my self-made green cardstock was dry I used PoppyStamps Grassland Border die to die cut strips of grasses. To add even more color I inked it with Peeled Paint and Moved Lawn Distress Inks.


To make my sparkly spring background I adhered piece of Super Adhesive Sheets to the white cardstock. With x-acto knife I cut the top layer to make the frame. I removed protective sheet only from the edges and covered the sticky with Black Suede glitter. After that I peeled off rest of the protective sheet and then the Dreamweaver Cherry Blossom Stencil came in to the play. I rubbed Hawaiian Coconut & Palm Oil Soap to the back side of the stencil and placed it back side down to the Adhesive Sheet. I added Ballerina and Cloud Nine glitters through the stencil. After stencil was removed I covered rest of the sticky with Waterfall glitter. Tree branches and leaves was colored with markers.


It was very fun to make this card and I love the outcome. Hope you like it too and got some ideas.



Now, the next stop on our blog hop is very talented Diane.

We hope you enjoy the New Reveal Blog Hop as much as we do.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  
 Wonder who the Mystery Host will be this month????

Materials used
Stamp Credits: Honey Bees #775 Digital Version DIGI775;
GlittersBlack Suede (GM2009), Ballerina (GM2024), Cloud Nine (GM2000), Waterfall (G1071);
InksDistress Ink (Peeled Paint, Moved Lawn);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers, Nuance (Jade);
Adhesives: Super Adhesive Sheets, Foam Tape;
DiesSpellbinders (Standard Circles Large), PoppyStamps (Grassland Border);
EmbellishmentsWant 2 Scrap (Sleek Strips Pearls -White);
CardstockWhite;
All othersDreamweaver Stencil (Cherry Blossom), Hawaiian Coconut & Palm Oil Soap;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

15 comments:

  1. Lots of great ideas here Eret - loving the background and the peek-a-boo fold. Fun use of this adorable set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your details are incredible Eret! I just love this! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colors that you used and the 3D effect of the card. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seene a background like this. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card, Eret! It is bee-utiful! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love your card...so creative and fun...it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely the Bee's knees. Beautiful colors & creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card! I love the scene you created. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning Eret! You come up with the best designs! Love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! That cherry blossom background is fabulous!!! Now I need that dreamweaver...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty!! That cherry blossom background is fabulous!!! Now I need that dreamweaver...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this fun dimensional card- and great use of the bee set. Love the shimmer and the pretty floral pink flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is a fun card, I love the glitter background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eret - Everything about this card is perfect! The background is divine, and the hives are perfect! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for stopping by my blog Eret love love your card so much detail and great pics I have new video link on my blog if you would like to check it out x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...