Saturday, May 7, 2016

Believe in miracles

Happy Scrapbooking Day! Today I have a very simple card to share with you.


I used digi version (DIGI782) from the new Nasturtium #1 stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I printed them out twice to white cardstock and used Promarkers for coloring. Piercing to the edges are made with dies from Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles set. 


Sentiment is from the same Nasturtium #1 set. It's printed with one of the flower image. I used dotted embossing folder to dry emboss the top part of the cardstock. I also made a score lines above and below the sentiment.


Edges of the matting layer are covered with 1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape. I added Tiger Orange glitter on top.


To embellish the card I added some white Want 2 Scrap Sleek Strips Pearls. Before adhering them to the card I colored them with Promarker. 


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Nasturtium #1 782 (digi version DIGI782);
Glitters: Tiger Orange (GM2003);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives: 1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT01);
Dies: Spellbinders (Pierced Rectangles);
Embellishments: Want 2 Scrap (Sleek Strips Pearls - White);
Cardstock: White;
All others: Crafts-Too embossing folder (Dots 5");

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. Love the clean look of this - especially the stems coming down behind the top panel! Love the pierced edges and the dots. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! The simpleness of the card shows off the flowers beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful!! I love the clean lines and stunning presentation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...