Saturday, June 11, 2016

Celebrate - Sparkle N Sprinkle

Today I want to share a simple circle step card I made for a Sparkle N Sprinkle with their new stamp set  Wild Rose #785

Celebrate

As said, I used Wild Rose stamp set #785 as a focal image. It is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with alcohol base markers.  Image is cut out with Spellbinders circle die. Sentiment is stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Mulberry Embossing Powder. I draw all around the letters with White Gel Pen to make the sentiment pop out a bit better.
Matting layer is cut out from Sticker Paper with Tonic Trellis Circles die. I also trimmed it with scissors to make it into the shape I wanted. Sticker Paper is covered with Orchid Rose Glitter.


Celebrate

Little butterflies are die cut with Mini Dimensional Butterflies dies by Cheery Lynn Designs. Te are cut out from Sticker Paper and covered with Daisy Glitter. To the center of butterflies I added White Nuvo Crystal Drops.   

Celebrate

Card base and green pattern paper are die cut with Trellis Circles dies by Tonic. I smudged Versamark ink randomly over pattern paper, added Sparkle EP on top and heat embossed. After card base was scored  and folded I cut the pattern paper in pieces and adhered to the base layer. 

Celebrate

To embellish my card I used Diamond Mesh by Mon Ami Gabby and pieces of pearls from Couture Swirls set by Want 2 Scrap.

Celebrate

Tutorial for this card fold is from From My Craft Room. This tutorial is good for all shapes and sizes.

Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Wild Rose #785;
Embossing Powders: Sparkle (EP107), Mulberry (EP415);
Glitters: Orchid Rose (GM2016), Daisy (GM2019);
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versamark, Distress Ink (Mowed Lawn);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Dies: Tonic (Trellis Circles), Spellbinders (Standard Circles Large), Cheery Lynn Designs (Mini Dimensional Butterflies);
Adhesives: Sticker Paper (99558);
Cardstock: White, Pattern Paper (JBS Collection);
Embellishments: Mon Ami Gabby (Diamond Mesh), Want 2 Scrap (Couture Swirls), Nuvo Crystal Drops (White);
Others: White Gel Pen;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs& smiles,
Eret

1 comment:

  1. Eret - This is really fun and beautiful! You have done a fabulous job!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...