Saturday, June 25, 2016

Friendship Rose - Sparkle N Sprinkle

I had lots of fun to play with new Sparkle and Sprinkle Roses stamp set #784.


I started by making masks. For that I stamped the rose two times to the sticky notes paper and fussy cut them out. Then I took white cardstock panel, which was die cutted with Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles die, and stamped the rose with
Versamark ink. I heat embossed it with White Detail EP. I placed the mask on top of rose and repeated those steps two more times. Entire panel was colored with  Distress Inks. On flowers I used Worn Lipstick. Leaves and background are inked with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. I added some water drops, let them sink to the paper a bit and then dried them with paper towel. This removed some color and added fun texture.


Sentiment is stamped with
Versamark ink to the vellum. It is heat embossed with Gold Detail Embossing Powder.


I sprinkled some Super Thick Gold EP to the pattern paper and melted it from underneath the paper with the heat tool. To decorate my card I cut Want 2 Scrap Chickenwire chipboard in pieces, covered them with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Gold Detail EP


To add some more interest to the background I scrolled up one corner of the pattern paper and inked the card base with Mowed Lawn
Distress Ink


This pattern paper was originally with yellow dots. It didn't suit my needs so I took white gel pen and colored all the dots white. I also added few pearls made with
Pearl White Nuvo Crystal Drops


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Roses #784;
Embossing Powders: White Detail (EP298), Gold Detail (EP168), Super Thick Gold (EP235);
Inks: Versamark, Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron);
Dies: Spellbinders (Pierced Rectangles);
Cardstock: White, Vellum, Pattern Paper;
Embellishments: Want 2 Scrap chipboard (Chickenwire), Nuvo Crystal Drops (Pearl White);
Others: White Gel Pen;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

4 comments:

  1. A lovely image, colours and creation Eret - your card would fit in perfectly at Allsorts this week.

    Hope you have a lovely (and sunny) weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely an "Eret" card. Soft, beautiful, lovely coloring, elegant, beautifully designed... Yes, definitely an Eret card! Thanks for explaining how you made it. VERY PRETTY! Hope you are doing well, sweet friend. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Eret,
    What a beautiful card and colours. Stunning.
    Kind regards, Dora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...