Sunday, June 19, 2016

Rose - Sparkle N Sprinkle

Here is one more card I made with new Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set called Roses #784.


I stamped one of the roses from the set to the white cardstock with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image with Promarkers. The sentiment is stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with
Mulberry Embossing Powder.
I used die from Spellbinders Labels Eighteen set to die cut the the image layer. Then I adhered it on top of the Sticker Paper and cut slightly larger shape with scissors. Rest of the sticky was covered with Golden Wheat glitter. I repeated same step one more time but covered the sticky with Hyacinth glitter.



Bottom part of the background layer is made out of 2 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape and glitter. I adhered the tape to the white cardstock and used x-acto knife to cut the top layer of the tape to 5 mm strips. I removed every other strip of the protective layer from the tape and covered the tape with Hyacinth Glitter. Then I removed rest of the protective sheets and added Golden Wheat glitter to the tape. 



This ribbon flower is so easy to make thanks to Mon Ami Pull Ribbon. I used Gold/Gold 1,5". In center of the flower I added a 1/2" Glue Dots which was covered with Hyacinth Glitter.


Top part of the background is very simple. I just took a piece of white cardstock and dry embossed it between the Sizzix embossing folder named Lattice. To sparkle up the matting layer I adhered 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape to the edges of the cardstock and covered the tape with Hyacinth Glitter. Littlee pearls was made with Pearl White Nuvo Crystal Drops. I covered the pearls with Mulberry EP and after the pearls was dried I melted the embossing powder with heat tool.


This is it, one simple card made with Roses stamp set #784


Materilas used:
Stamp Credits: Roses #784;
Embossing Powders: Mulberry (EP415);
Glitters: Hyacinth (GM2028), Golden Wheat (GM2026);
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versamark;
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Dies: Spellbinders (Labels Eighteen);
Adhesives: 2 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT11), 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Sticker Paper (99558), 1/2" Glue Dots;
Cardstock: White;
Embellishments: Mon Ami Pull Ribbon (Gold/Gold 1,5"), Lace, Nuvo Crystal Drops (Parl White);
Others: Sizzix embossing folder (Lattice);

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautifully elegant card! Love the bottom glitter panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eret - This hard is beautiful! I love the colors and the glittered die frame edges, the strip at the bottom, and the embossed dots! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...