Saturday, July 16, 2016

Christmas Skates

Sparkle N Sprinkle released many stunning stamp sets this month. Among them was this beautiful Christmas Skates #789.
 

I played with Christmas Skates Digital version. It was printed out and colored with Promarkers. On top of the berries I added Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops. Around the oval edge I added Crystal Ice Glitter with Sakura Glue Pen.


Background paper is made with the sentiment from the Christmas Skates Digi set. I changed the sentiment color and covered piece of paper with them. After printing it out I inked it with Broken China Distress Ink. I also added Versamark ink to the edges, sprinkled Sparkle Embossing Powder on top and heat embossed.


Behind the image layer I die cutted Holly Sprays with Creative Expressions dies. I keptthem white and just added Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops on top.


Matting layers are covered with Teal Velveteen glitter. To embellish the card I added some pearls and piece of lace.



Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Christmas Skates #789 Digi;
Embossing Powders: Sparkle (EP107);
Glitters: Teal Velveteen (GM2017), Crystal Ice (G1058);
Inks: Distress Ink (Broken China), Versamark;
Coloring Medium: Promarkers, Gelly Roll (Clear Star);
Dies: Creative Expressions (Holly Sprays), Spellbinders (Labels Eighteen);
Adhesives: Sticker Paper (99558), 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), 2 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT11), Sakura Glue Pen, Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White;
Embellishments: Nuvo Crystal Drops (Morning Dew), Pearls;

Thanks for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love how you made the background with the sentiment and colored it and added the edging and more sparkle. The pearls are perfect too. This is so soft and pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...