Saturday, August 13, 2016

Flower Cart

Hi! Today I want to share a simple Thank You card I made with a Sparkle N Sprinkle new Flower Cart #798 Digital Stamp Set.


I printed out the image twice and colored one of them entirely with Promarkers. On second copy I colored only umbrella. To make the matting layer I covered piece of cardstock with
2 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape and used largest die from Spellbinders Labels Sixty-Six to die cut it out. I adhered fuzzy cut image to the center and covered rest of the tape with Ocean glitter.
 

I used Sakura Glue Pen to adhere the Bubble Gum glitter to the bow and ruffles. Umbrella is popped up with pieces of Clear Foam Roll. Clear dimensional tape is perfect for small places.


Sentiment is also from the same digital set. I added some color to it with markers and cut the flag shape. I draw a lines around the edges with Sakura Glue Pen and Ocean glitter.


Background pattern paper is covered partially with
Versamark ink. I added Sparkle embossing powder on top and melted with a heat tool. Butterfly on the paper was 'colored' with Sakura Glue Pen and covered with Sunny Daze glitter.



Two little butterflies are die cut out of
Sticker Paper with Cheery Lynn Designs Mini Dimensional Butterflies set. They are covered with Sunny Daze glitter. It's a very nice semi-transparent glitter. I love to make little butterflies with it. This glitter won't be show as deep on the white paper. To make my butterflies brighter I added heavy coat of yellow color to the back of the Sticker Paper with marker. Color seeps through to front and after paper was dry I added the glitter to the sticky front.
Edges of the matting layer was covered with 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape and Ocean glitter.


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Flower Cart #798 Digital Stam Set;
Glitters: Bubble Gum (G1088), Ocean (G1126), Sunny Daze (G138);
Embossing Powders: Sparkle (EP107);
Inks: Versamark;
Dies: Spellbinders (Labels Sixty-Six), Cheery Lynn Designs (Mini Dimensional Butterflies);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives: Sakura Glue Pen, 2 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT11), 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Sticker Paper, Clear Foam Roll;
Cardstock: White, Pattern Paper (Prima - Jodie Lee Butterflies); 

Thank yo for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful Eret.
    Clever color work.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Eret and the sparkle really lifts the images.

    I hope you are doing OK.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Eret. Love the Ocean edging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image and your card is so lovely! Love the edging too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! The Ocean glitter trim is so pretty. I also love the pink umbrella ruffle and bow. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...