Saturday, August 27, 2016

Get Your Craft On

How are you everyone? Today I want to share another card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle. This time it is with a Get Your Craft On stamp #794.


Image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I colored it with Promarkers. I added Sakura Glue Pen to both ends of the fabric? roll she's holding and covered the glue with Merlot microfine glitter. Buttons are covered with Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops to add some shine to them.  I cut out the image and left a narrow white border all round. It's adhered to the card with Clear Foam Roll.


Background was very fun to make. First I cut a pattern paper in little squares, inked their edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink, pierced the holes and draw a faux stitching lines with white gel pen. Then I covered piece of cardstock (slightly smaller then a card base) with a 2 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape. I adhered all the pattern paper squares to the tape and covered rest of the tape with Merlot microfine glitter.


For embellishments I used a bit of white lace and strip of Mon Ami Gabby Pearl Mesh. I also die cutted few buttons with Nellie Snellen Round Lily die out of white cardstock. I colored them with yellow marker and added a coat of Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops. After it was dry I tied a piece of white thread through the holes.
 

Background layer was adhered to the card base with thin foam tape.
 

Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Get Your Craft On #794;
Glitters: Merlot (GM2019);
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Tea Dye);
Dies: Nellie Snellen (Round Lily);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers, White Gel Pen;
Adhesives: 2 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT11), Clear Foam Roll, Sakura Glue Pen, Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White, Pattern Paper (Prima - Jodie Lee Butterflies);
Embellishments: Lace, Mon Ami Gabby (Pearl Mesh) Nuvo Crystal Drops (Morning Dew), White Thread;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

2 comments:

  1. This quilted background is amazing! How creative Eret! Love the rolls of fabric too and the little touch of lace and buttons - too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card! I love all the inches you used for your "quilt."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...