Saturday, September 24, 2016

Call me witch

Today I want to share a card I made with a Sparkle N Sprinkle new Stella - Call Me Witch Digital Set.

Image was printed out and colored with Promarkers. I cut the image with scissors and left a narrow white border all around. This helps her to stand out from the background and makes the cutting a lot easier. To sparkle up her outfit I used Sakura Glue Pen with Aztec Gold and Hyacinth glitters. 


Stella's hair are 're-colored' with Sakura Glue Pen and Elephant Gray flocking. Her glasses are covered with Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Sentiment is also from the same digital stamp set. I covered the word 'witch' with Sakura Glue Pen and added Hyacinth glitter on top. Edges of the sentiment layer is made the same way. The extra star is cut out and covered with Sakura Glue Pen and Aztec Gold glitter.


Because my card was very sparkly I didn't want to add many embellishments. I just added White Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card base.  Some of them was covered with Aztec Gold glitter while they were still wet.


Background was fun to make. I adhered 2 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape to the thick cardstock and used Spellbinders Contemporary Diamonds die to cut a shape through the protective sheet of the tape. I removed almost every piece of the protective sheet except the shape which was die cut. I also placed some of the removed squares back to different places. Revealed tape was covered with Hanauma Bay glitter. After it was burnished in well, I removed rest of the protective sheet pieces and covered the tape with  Orange Surprise glitter. Entire layer was adhered in center of the cardstock with 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape added to it's edges. Those edges was covered with Hyacinth glitter.


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Stella - Call Me Witch Digital Set 800;
Glitters: Aztec Gold (G1006), Hyacinth (GM2028), Orange Surprise (G1010), Hanauma Bay (G1039);
Flocking: Elephant Gray (FL111);
Dies: Spellbinders (Contemporary Diamonds);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives: Sakura Glue Pen1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), 2 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT11), Clear Foam Roll, Thin Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White;
EmbellishmentsNuvo Crystal Drops (Morning Dew, White);  

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. Love this Eret. Especially the sentiment placement in that square! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I love the background. Her hair is perfect too! Everything rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and such a cool background. Love her flocked hair too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...