Saturday, September 17, 2016

Puppy Girl

Today I have a simple card to share I made with new Sparkle N Sprinkle Puppy Girl Digital Stamp Set 793. 


Image is colored with Promarkers. I added some sparkling polka dots with Sakura Glue Pen and Gypsy Red glitter.  I draw the line entire border of the image layer with Sakura Glue Pen and covered it with Gypsy Red glitter


Matting layer is my usual: I place 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape to the edges of the piece of cardstock, adhere pattern paper in center and cover rest of the tape with glitter. This time I thought that Bronze Splendor glitter would work well.

Sentiment is printed out and cut in pieces. I inked the edges of each word with Desert Sand Memento ink. Same ink was used to highlight the die cut border.


Image layer is popped up with a foam tape.



Materials used:  
Stamp Credits: Puppy Girl Digital Stamp Set 793;
Glitters: Bronze Splendor (G1012), Gypsy Red (GM2005);
Inks: Memento (Desert Sand);
Dies: Marianne Design (LR0201);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives: 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Sakura Glue Pen, Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White, Pattern Paper (KaiserCraft - Miss Nelly);

Than you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...