Saturday, September 10, 2016

Retro Puppy Girl

It's so much fun to play with new stamps. In September Sparkle N Sprinkle revealed Puppy Girl stamp set 793. It is available as rubber and digital sets. digi version is the one I used on this card. I sized the image to fit my card, placed the sentiment next to it and printed them out. Image was colored with Promarkers. 

Don't you just love this adorable little dog!? To make him even cuter, I added a fur to his body with Sakura Glue Pen and Elephant Gray Flocking. Electrified Yellow glitter was added with help of the Sakura Glue Pen to all bows. To make the dog nose shine I covered it with Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops. 


To embellish my card I added some White and Apple Green Nuvo Crystal Drops all around the card.


I have to admit something... I am not a big fan of Neon colors. For some time I was afraid to use them. Neon colors are bright, glitter is sparkling, combination of something bright and sparkly seems too much. So silly of me. These glitters are awesome! The texture of them is wonderful - so soft to touch. And they are not too glittery. It's almost like microfine version of Sparkle N Soft. I love them!
To make my card background, I adhered strips of 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape to the card base, leaving little caps in between. Tape was covered with Exulted Pink, Energized Orange, Exhilarated Green and Electrified Yellow glitters. They are also available as a set - Donna's Neon Glitter Set


Image layer is matted to a piece of cardstock which edges was covered with 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape and Black Suede Microfine Glitter. Mostly I use white cardstock for the matting layer. I just color edges of the paper with marker to mach the glitter. This way no white is peeking from the side.


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Puppy Girl Digital Stamp Set 793;
Glitters: Exulted Pink (G1132), Energized Orange (G1133), Exhilarated Green (G1134),  Electrified Yellow (G1135), Black Suede (GM2009);
Flocking: Elephant Gray (FL111);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT04), 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Sakura Glue Pen, Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White;
EmbellishmentsNuvo Crystal Drops (Morning Dew, White, Apple Green);

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and also the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Eret! Love the neon glitter border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! So pretty,so cute and sweet. I love the furry puppy and the puppy bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...