Saturday, October 22, 2016

Christmas Tags Set With a Box


Hi! Here is a little project I made with Sparkle N Sprinkle new Christmas Tags #1 Stamp Set 805 - a box with four gift tags.
I kept the box clean and simple. Images are stamped with Versamark ink to a White cardstock. I added Silver Lightning Embossing powder on top and heated to set. They are cut out with Circle die from Spellbinders. To the pattern paper I drew some lines with Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen, covered it with Blueberry EP and heat setted the powder with heating tool.


To make the lacy edge peeking underneath the pattern paper I die cutted two strips of white cardstock with Die-Versions Loopy Lace die. They are covered with Versamark ink and Silver Lightning EP, which was heat set with heating tool. To finish up the decoration I added some Silver Lining Nuvo Crystal Drops.


 Inside of the box has two compartments to hold four gift tags.


I stamped each tag image with Versamark ink two times. One of each image was heat embossed with Blueberry Embossing Powder and others with Silver LightningBecause of my bad language skills It's difficult to explain what I did but I hope you understand... I ended up with eight stamped and heat embossed images. I used Spellbinders circle die to die cut for of them (one silver and one blue with bauble, one silver and one blue with tree). Rest of four images was colored with markers and I fussy cut inner circles with scissors.



Silver Lining Nuvo Crystal Drops was added to top part of the baubles and to the trees stars. Christmas trees are covered with Emerald City Nuvo Crystal Drops. To assemble tag fronts I adhered image with blue center to a silver base. 


To make the tags complete I die cutted four more circles, inked them with Broken China Distress Ink while they was inside of the die template, and stamped the words with Versamark ink. They are heat embossed with Blueberry and Silver Lightning Embossing Powders. Between front and back sides of the tags I adhered little tags, which was die cutted with Spellbinders Back To Basics Tags set.


Here's one more photo of the box and all tags.


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Christmas Tags #1 Stamp Set 805;
Embossing Powders: Blueberry (EP240), Silver Lightning (EP262);
Inks: Versamark, Distress Ink (Broken China);
Dies: Spellbinders (Standard Circles Large, Back To Basics Tags), Die-Versions (Loopy Lace);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives: 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Foam Tape, Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen;
Cardstock: White, Pattern Paper (Joy! Winter);
Embellishments: Nuvo Crystal Drops (Silver Lining, Emerald City), White Thread;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Eret! Love how you did the blue and silver combination. Your box is gorgeous with the little splash of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! So beautiful!! I love the soft colors. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...