Saturday, November 19, 2016

Dear Santa

Sparkle N Sprinkle revealed new stamp set named Stella - Dear Santa 804. This one is hilarious. I played with digi version of it. I copied the image twice. One was made larger and other smaller. From larger image I erased Stella, and from smaller image I erased scroll and one bauble. 



All coloring was done with Promarkers. I added Dimensional Glue to Stella's hair and covered the glue with Elephant Gray Flocking. To her cuffs I added Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen and Bridal glitter.With same glue I added Aztec Gold glitter to her buckle. Her glasses are covered with Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops.


To the baubles I added Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen and Aztec Gold glitter. The scroll fussy cut with scissors and is adhered with foam tape. 


To add a snow effect I sprinkled some Super Thick White Embossing Powder to the image layer and heat embossed from underneath the cardstock.


I also used Broken China and Hickory Smoke Distress Inks to ink the edges of the image layer. To add some accents I adhered 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape to the strips of cardstock and placed them sides of the main panel. Two strips was covered with Gypsy Red Glitter, one with Aztec Gold Glitter. Narrow green strip was colored with green marker. 


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Stella - Dear Santa 804 Digi;
Glitters: Bridal (G1029), Aztec Gold (G1006), Gypsy Red (GM2005);
Embossing Powders: Super Thick White (EP355);
Flocking: Elephant Gray (FL111);
Inks: Distress Inks (Broken China, Hickory Smoke);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers, Golden Gel Pen;
AdhesivesSmall tip Nuvo Glue PenDimensional Glue (539), 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White;
EmbellishmentsNuvo Crystal Drops (Morning Dew);

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. Total fun! She's definitely one of my favorite images this month Eret. Love the fencing effect and how you got her all popped up! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! I love how you've got Stella sitting on a fence. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too! Stella makes me laugh and you made her grumpy and funny. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...