Sunday, November 6, 2016

Let it Snow

In the beginning of the week I shared a card I made with new Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set Christmas Tags #2 Stamp Set 806. Here is a card with second stamp on the set. 


I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I colored it with Promarkers and fussy cut the circle. With Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen I added some Sparkling Snow Glitter to the snow on the image. Then I stamped same image again but this time with Versamark ink. I added Dragon Fruit Embossing Powder on top and heat setted with heat tool. This was die cutted with Spellbinders Circle die. Layer underneath is die cutted with Spellbinders Star Circles die out of Sticker Paper. It is covered with Sparkling Snow Glitter.
 

Blue pattern paper was die cutted with  frame die from Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders One set. I draw a line matching to the curves of the edge with Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen and added Sparkling Snow Glitter on top. Snowflakes are die cutted out of Sticker Paper with Joy! Crafts Ice Crystal Border die. I covered it with Sparkling Snow Glitter. I also added a Pink Champagne  Nuvo Glitter Drops in center of snowflakes.
 

This sparkling strip underneath the main image is a piece of 3/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape adhered straight to pattern paper. I covered it with Sparkling Snow Glitter and added lines of  Pink Champagne  Nuvo Glitter Drops in top and bottom of the sparkled up tape. 


Edges of the matting layer are covered with Large Nuvo Glue Pen. Usually I use Versamark ink  but I just wanted to try  this out. Glue was covered with Dragon Fruit Embossing Powder and heat set. I added some more Pink Champagne  Nuvo Glitter Drops all around the card and that was it.
 


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Christmas Tags #2 Stamp Set 806;
Glitters: Sparkling Snow (G1003);
Embossing Powders: Dragon Fruit (EP410);
InksVersamark, Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Broken China, Hickory Smoke);
Dies: Joy! Crafts (Ice Crystal Border - 6002/2021), Spellbinders (A2 Scalloped Borders One, Star Circles, Standard Circles Large);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives: Sticker Paper (99558), Small tip Nuvo Glue PenLarge Nuvo Glue Pen, 3/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT05), Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White, Joy! Crafts (Winter Bloc);
Embellishments: Nuvo Glitter Drops (Pink Champagne);

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. Love all the layers and your cheery little snowman Eret. Lots of fun sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful sparkly card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload! I love your layers and textures. Everything you make is stunning. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...