Saturday, December 24, 2016

For someone special

Merry Christmas everyone! The card I share Today is not overly Christmas looking but I think it is suitable for the occasion.



I used Build A Wreath Digital Stamp Set to make the card. It's fantastic set. You can build your own uniqe wreaths. I choce the sprig wreath and added leaves and berries. It was time consuming process. But only because I had to make it twice... Right after I finished placing all the leaves and berriest to the wreath, and I was happy with the result, I wanted to save my work but computer froze. So, I took a camera and made a photo of my computer screen. After computer was restarted, I imported the photo to computer and used it as a reference guide. At least I didn't had to re-think placement of the leaves again. But despite everything, it was fun to play with this stamp set. 


Image was colored with Promarkers. To the berries I added Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops. It dries clear and leaves nice dimensional shine.  wrreath and the sentiment are cut out with Silhouette machine.


Lavender Iris Glitter was adhered to the bow with Sakura Glue Pen 


On the background I used wooden pattern paper. To add some interest I made score lines to it and added Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress Inksdirectly to paper. I also sprinkled Super Thick Silver Embossing Powder on top and heated with a heat tool from underneath until powder melted. I also added drops of Wisteria Purple Nuvo Crystal Drops to the pattern paper. 


Edged of the pattern paper was distressed with scissors. I took a white lace and colored it with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink. Lace was placed to peek out underneath the pattern paper.  


If you like Build A Wreath Digital stamp set but prefer rubber stamps, I recommend to keep your eyes open on New Year ;)

Materials used:
Stamp CreditsBuild A Wreath Digi;
GlittersLavender Iris (G1061);
Embossing PowdersSuper Thick Silver (EP467);
Inks: Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Shaded Lilac);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
AdhesivesSakura Glue Pen, Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White, Pattern Paper (ScrapBerry's - Forest);
Embellishments: Lace, Nuvo Crystal Drops (Wisteria Purple, Morning Dew);

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So pretty. This is such a beautiful wreath. I love the glitter and your background paper too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and it is Merry Christmas every day with God in your heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...