Saturday, December 17, 2016

Happy Easter, Every Bunny!

Happy Easter, Every Bunny! No, I'm not crazy. I just had lots of fun playing with new Sparkle N Sprinkle Spring Bunny 819 Stamp Set. 


Image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I used Promarkers to color it. Sentiment is from same stamp set. It is stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Coffee Embossing Powder. I cut it out by hand, folded it and inked the edges with Broken China Distress Ink.


In center of blossoms I added a dot of glue with Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen and Berry Red  glitter.


To give some shine and sparkle to the eggs I covered them with Pink Champagne and Honey Gold Nuvo Glitter Drops.


Frame is die cut with Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles dies out of Sticker Paper. I covered the Sticker Paper with Berry Red Glitter Cabernet Velvet Glitter. They are similar by color but Velvet Glitter is much finer. I also colored the sides of the frame with matching marker. I like that this way no white isn't peeking out from the sides. 


Material used:
Stamp Credits: Spring Bunny 819;
GlittersBerry Red (G1138), Cabernet (GM2034);
Embossing PowdersCoffee (EP459);
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versamark, Distress Ink (Broken China);
Dies: Spellbinders (Pierced Rectangles);
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
AdhesivesSmall tip Nuvo Glue PenSticker Paper (99558), Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White;
EmbellishmentsNuvo Glitter Drops (Pink Champagne, Honey Gold);

Than you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

1 comment:

  1. Eret - I love this! Your bunny is so cute. I love the clouds in the background. The glitter frame is perfect. The glitter in the center of the blossoms is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...