Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sparkle N Sprinkle December Reveal

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's
 December 1 New Reveal Blog Hop!


We have six new stamp sets to share with you today.  These new sets are 20% off until the 3rd of the month.  So once you finish the blog hop, head on over to the store and start shopping.  All of the new sets are available on cling mounted rubber or as a digital image.  

The sets are:

Build A Flower 811  (digi version DIGI811)
  Will Ewe Be Mine 813  (digi version DIGI813)
   Light Up My Life 814  (digi version DIGI814)
Rustic Flowers-Snapdragons 816  (digi version DIGI816)
Spring Bunny 819  (digi version DIGI819)
Build A Wreath (Digi Only)  DIGI3128B
  
On Dec 3rd, ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs listed below. Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  You never know who the Mystery Designer will be that has the winning comment.

The Grand Prize Winner, which will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and on the SNS Blog, will receive ALL of the new stamp sets released this month (or the digi versions, if preferred).

The Blog Hop order this month is:
(*Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to send you to their Home page.)


The Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge also begins today.  There are lots of prizes and recognition badges.  Come check out how you can become a SNS Featured Artist as well.  The theme is always Anything Goes using Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, and/or Flock.


Have you checked out the SNS YouTube Channel featuring Demo Donna?  If not, then you are in for a real treat.  Subscribe today to get all the latest Demo Donna tips and techniques!





I had lots of fun playing with Digi version of Build-A-Flower set. Then I saw this stamp set, I knew I want to have it as digi. I love to play with them and I enjoy entire process...until I have to explain what and how I did... This is most difficult. My language skills are not up to it. But I do my best...


I re-sized images and arranged them in the way as I wanted the end result will be. I printed it out and fussy cut it. Then I traced the outline two times to a white cardstock. After fussy cutting them out I scored one of them about 2 cm on top and covered it above the score line with glue. Two shapes was adhered together to form a card base. Then I turned back to computer, scattered all the images plus extra copy of the pot and printed them. 


Coloring is very simple. I inked the flowers with Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean and Scattered Straw, leaves with Mowed Lawnand and Twisted Citron, and a pot with Vintage Photo and Tea Dye Distress Inks. Flower centers are covered with Medium tip Nuvo Glue Pen and Canary Flocking. I also added some Starfire Glitter with Medium tip Nuvo Glue Pen to the petals. Flowers are not fully adheared. Some of them are glued only from the center to the piece I printed out first, others are adhered with foam tape. 


Flower pot is adhered with narrow strips of foam tape. I placed the tape in three edges. This way it acts like a pocket. Upper part of the pot is cut out seperately and it's adhered from three edges with a glue and foam tape in the bottom center. 
To fit the layer with flowers inside of the pocket, I trimmed the pot part smaller (remebmer it was the first piece I printed. I actually cut it before I adhered flowers on top of it).


Sentiment is stamped with Versamark ink and it's heat embossed with Coffee Embossing Powder. 


Same card can be done with rubber set too (it comes with larger and smaller flowers) but you have to make the flower pot yourself. 
This card is quite simple to make. I love the hidden pocket and removable flowers. 



The next stop on our blog hop is Chris.

We hope you enjoy the New Reveal Blog Hop as much as we do.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  

 Wonder who the Mystery Host will be this month????

Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Build-A-Flower Digi version Digi811
Embossing PowdersCoffee (EP459);
Glitters: Starfire (G1017);
FlockingCanary (FL108);
Inks: Distress Inks (Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Tea Dye), Versamark;
Adhesives: Foam Tape, Medium tip Nuvo Glue Pen;
Cardstock: White;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

24 comments:

  1. Eret - This is really pretty! I love the flower layers and how sparkly the flower petals are. I love that you made a pocket with the pot. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love it! The pocket idea is so fun. Love your coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card Eret! Love that the blooms come out of your base. The flowers are colored perfectly and I love the "sugared" look you gave them,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Can you say AMAZING! I love what you have done with this "pocket" card. All that fussy cutting and scoring with your dear hands, Eret. Such a labor of love, and beautifully done. (lovely colors, too!) Hope you are enjoying your winter weather, and having fun preparing for the holidays! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE! I just love how you made the pocket :) So smart!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Nice to know how versatile the digi stamps can be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful card and you are so clever, you made it a pocket card too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pretty card! Beautiful blue flowers with a touch of sparkle! Lovely sentiment inside the pocket too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, and I love the different sized flowers. I have never used digi stamps, I guess maybe it's time to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love your flower pot tag, so clever. Your flowers are stunning and I also love all of that sparkle! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the pocket idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of the prettiest cards I have seen in awhile. I love the way it's put together. Just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. I am going to pin it and try to recreate it later.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blue glittery flowers and the flower pot shape. Beautiful and fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pot of flowers.
    There is so much detail in the
    shading - they look like velvet.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how interactive you card is. The layering of the flowers are perfect. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your fantastic card. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet. I like the use of flocking and glitter on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful job Eret! Don't worry about the language part, your designs speak for themselves. Beautiful, creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW - WONDERFUL card Eret!!!
    LOVE the FANCY shape and the SPARKLE on your flowers!!! Using digis give so much creative potential and I'm EXCITED to see your hidden pocket with the flowers on top!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. I really like that you cut the card to be the shape of the flowers and pot. The flowers are beautiful, so glittery and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Luv your card Eret like the sparkle on the flowers.......nice card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...