Saturday, January 28, 2017

Right Beside You

Today I want to share with you a card made with beautiful silhouette stamps. Right Beside You Stamp Set was released by Sparkle N Sprinkle in the beginning of January. It comes as a rubber set and digital set


Although I love digi stamps, I decided to use rubber stamps instead. Tree and swing was stamped with Versamark ink to a white cardstock. I covered stamping with Black Magic Embossing Powder and heat set it. This EP has glitter in it. Love the result it gives.
Then I made masks from scrap piece of paper and inked the background with Distress Inks. For the sky I used Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord and Blueprint Sketch. Hills/forest are inked with Pine Needles and Peeled Paint. And for the grass I used Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn.



Sentiment is also from the same stamp set. I stamped it with Versamark ink and heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder.



Stamped image is matted to the layer I edged with 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape and Black Suede Microfine Glitter. Layer underneath it is die cut with Spellbinders Postage Stamp cut out of white cardstock. I inked it with Tea Dye Distress Ink. Bottom Layer is edged with 3/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape and Blue Jewel Glitter.  



I didn't want to add any fancy embellishment to this card. I just added drops of Dimensional Glue to three corners of the image and covered the glue with Blue Jewel glitter. To pull some purple from the image to the background, I made my own glitter ribbon. For that I took pieces of 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape and 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape. I covered them on both sides with Orchid Glitter.


Materials used:
Stamp CreditsRight Beside You 812;
GlittersBlue Jewel (G1113), Orchid (G1097), Black Suede (GM2009);
Embossing PowdersBlack Magic (EP255), White Detail (EP298);
InksVersamark, Distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Blueprint Sketch, Pine Needles, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Tea Dye);
Dies: Spellbinders (Postage Stamps);
Adhesives1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Dimensional Glue (539), 3/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT05), 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT04), Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your background. Impressive!! What an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background coloring is so cool Eret - terrific job. Love the little purple tags to pull in the purple. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the sparkle and bright colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...