Saturday, February 18, 2017

Deligtful Day

Today I want to share a card I made with Sparkle N Sprinkle rubber and digi stamps: Pansies Stamp Set #826 and Pansies Digital bundle #826-833. 
This Pansies Digital bundle is a must have. You'll get lots of beautiful images and you can choose to you want to color them your self or take an advantage of pre-colored images. I used pre-colored ones. Ignore the pore quality of the print - it's my printer, not the images. 
I printed three copies of teacup pansies. One of them was die cut with pierced label die. Teacup was 'colored' with Versamarker pen and it was heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. Flowers was fussy cut and adhered with foam tape. I also added some sparkle to the flowers with Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen and Tyrian Glitter.


Sentiment is from Pansies and it's stamped with Versamark ink to the pattern paper from Pansies Digital bundle. Sentiment is heat embossed with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. To highlight some words I traced around them with White Gel Pen. To the top edge of the pattern paper I adhered a strip of 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape. Tape is covered with Margarita Microfine Glitter. Underneath it is attached a decorative border cut with die from Creative Expressions Trellis Edger set.
Front of the small step on my stepper card is covered with pansies strip from Pansies Digital bundle. Originally it has for flowers on it but I merged two of the strips together to make it longer. I printed two copies of it. From one I fussy cut all the flowers and adhered them on top of the second copy with foam tape. Just like with the teacup image I added sparkle to the flowers with Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen and Tyrian Glitter. Background and the centers of the pansies are colored with paintbrush and Mother of Pearl Nuvo Embellishment Mousse.


I also placed some Key Lime and Pale Perwinkle Nuvo Jewel Drops all over the card.


Materials used:
Stamp CreditsPansies 826, Pansies 826-833 Digital bundle;
GlittersMargarita (GM2032), Tyrian (G1089);
Embossing PowdersGold Detail (EP168), Clear (EP120);
InksVersamarkVersamarker;
Dies: Creative Expressions (Trellis Edger);
Adhesives1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Foam Tape, Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen;
Cardstock: White;
EmbellishmentsNuvo Jewel Drops (Key Lime, Pale Perwinkle);
Others: White Gel Pen, Nuvo Embellishment Mousse (Mother of Pearl);

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Eret. This digi pack really is quite stunning! Love what you did with the teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Absolutely stunning. I love this so much. I love purple and green together, and this is so soft and pretty. Marvelous creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...