Saturday, February 25, 2017

Thinking of You

Hi Everyone! We had a big celebration Yesterday in Estonia. Our country is now 99 years old. But this is not the reason why I'm writing Today. I am here to share simple card made with Sparkle N Sprinkle new Rory's Lucky Clover Stamp Set #837. 
Image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and it's colored with Promarkers. I used a pierced label die to cut it out. Stone is covered with Grey Mist Nuvo Jewel DropsMatting layer is cut with scissors. I added Medium tip Nuvo Glue Pen to the edges and covered the glue with Denim Microfine Glitter. 

Sentiment is stamped with Versamark ink and it is heat embossed with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. A heart on the sentiment is covered with Rose Water Nuvo Jewel Drops.

Background paper is from Pansies Digital bundle #826-833. I printed it out and die cut with Pierced Rectangle die. To add some more interest I stamped the flowers from Pansies Stamp Set #826 with Versamark ink and heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder. To bring gold to the background I sprinkled Super Thick Gold Embossing Powder to the paper and heated with heat tool from underneath. 

I didn't want any big embellishments to this card. So I just added some Dazzling Blue Nuvo Glitter Drops.

Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Rory's Lucky Clover #837, Pansies #826, Pansies #826-833 Digital bundle;
GlittersDenim (GM2033);
Embossing PowdersWhite Detail (EP298), Super Thick Gold (EP235), Gold Detail (EP168);
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versamark;
Dies: Spellbinders (Pierced Rectangles), Pierced Labels;
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives: Nuvo Glue Pen (Medium), Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White;
EmbellishmentsNuvo Jewel Drops (Rose WaterGrey Mist), Nuvo Glitter Drops (Dazzling Blue);

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You continually amaze me with your beautiful cards. This is so sweet, and I love the white embossed pansies along the base. This is gorgeous. And, happy 99th birthday, Estonia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...