Saturday, March 18, 2017

Especially for You

I like to combine digital stamps and rubber stamps on one card. On this card I used new Sparkle N Sprinkle Blue Pansies Digi Bundle and Teacup Pansies Rubber Set. 

The digi bundle comes with outline and pre-colored images and it also includes pattern papers. I used pre-colored image to make my card. Image is printed out four times. Three of them ware fussy cut and adhered to the base image with foam tape. Tea cup is inked with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I also added tiny dots to the cup with Midnight Blue Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Sentiment is from Teacup Pansies rubber set. It is stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Satin Velvet Embossing Powder. I cut the banner with scissors and added glue with Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen to the edges. After glue was dried tacky I added Sunkissed Copper Nuvo Gilding Flakes on top.


Edges of the pattern paper are covered with Medium Nuvo Glue Pen and Sunkissed Copper Nuvo Gilding Flakes. A bit of same flakes was also adhered to the pattern paper with Small tip Nuvo Glue Pen. 

I used two pattern papers from Blue Pansies Digi Bundle: yellow and blue. They are placed on top of each other. I erased some parts of the blue paper to reveal yellow paper underneath. On those papers have very cool splatter pattern. To add even more splatters I used stamp from Donna's Stylin Sayings set. Pattern is stamped with Versamark ink and heat set with Robin's Egg Embossing Powder.


I wanted to keep this card simple. Only embellishment I added is a piece of lace.


Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Blue Pansies Digi Bundle DIGI3130, Teacup Pansies #833, Donna's Stylin Sayings #777;
Embossing PowdersClear (EP120), Satin Velvet (EP209), Robin's Egg (EP468);
InksVersamark;
Dies: Stitched Squares;
AdhesivesSmall tip Nuvo Glue PenMedium Nuvo Glue Pen, Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White;
Embellishments Nuvo Gilding Flakes (Sunkissed Copper), Nuvo Crystal Drops (Midnight Blue), Lace;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Eret! Lots of delicate little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! I like combining digitals with rubber, too, Eret! GORGEOUS blue and yellow combination for your pretty card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...