Saturday, March 25, 2017

Hello

Today I want to share one fun and messy card. I used Sparkle N Sprinkle Flowers Silhouette Stamp set #824.
I started with background for focal image. For that I took piece of watercolor cardstock, made it wet and sprinkled Color Burst (Ultramarine Blue) powder on top. I played with water and powder until I was happy with the look. After everything was dry, I spritzed entire blue background with self made shimmer spritz (Cornflower Blue Nuvo Embellishment Mousse diluted with water)

Image is stamped with Versamark ink. I didn't add any ink to three of the flower blooms. Stamped image was covered with Silver Detail Embossing Powder and it was heat embossed. I removed some of the color from the leaves with waterbrush. I used pierced label to die cut the image. White matting layer is cut with scissors. Finishing touches was added with White Gel Pen.
Butterflies was stamped once more, heat embossed with same Embossing Powder, colored with Peony Pink Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, fussy cut and adhered to the image. 


Sentiment is from the same stamp set. I stamped it with Versmark ink and heat embossed with Silver Detail Embossing Powder. I used small paintbrush to color inside of the letters with Peony Pink Nuvo Embellishment Mousse. Butterfly is stamped to the leftover blue paper. It is stamped and heat embossed in same way as other butterflies.

I really enjoyed making those flowers. For each flower I needed four die cut shapes made with Creative Expressions dies (Delicate Daisies - Open Petals). One of each size was inked with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Silver Detail Embossing Powder. Rest of three die cut shapes from each size was adhered on top of each other. I placed those thick flower on top of the plastic sheet and added Pink Champagne Nuvo Glitter Drops in center of every petal. Embossed flowers was then glued on top. After Glitter Drops was dried, I removed them carefully and adhered to the card.

For background layer I took a piece of white cardstock and covered it with Peony Pink Nuvo Embellishment Mousse. This is dry embossed between Sizzix embossing folder (Lattice). Edges of this layer was inked with Cornflower Blue Mousse.
To finish off my card I added Pink Champagne Nuvo Glitter Drops in center of each flower.



Materials used:
Stamp Credits: Flowers Silhouette #824;
Embossing PowdersSilver Detail (EP257);
InksVersamark, Distress Ink (Broken China);
Dies: Pierced Labels, Creative Expressions (Delicate Daisies - Open Petals);
Coloring Medium: Color Burst - Ultramarine Blue, White Gel Pen;
Adhesives: Foam Tape;
Cardstock: White, Watercolor;
EmbellishmentsNuvo Embellishment Mousse (Cornflower BluePeony Pink), Nuvo Glitter Drops (Pink Champagne);
Others: Sizzix embossing folder (Lattice)

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

1 comment:

  1. oooooh, Eret! I love what you have done with the EP, mousse, watercolors and the stamp! I always learn so much from you - thanks for sharing your beautiful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...