Saturday, August 19, 2017

Autumn Berry Wreath

Hi! Today I want to showcase a card made with Sparkle N Sprinkle Autumn Berry Wreath Stamp Set.
Wreath is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Promarkers. I used craft knife to cut it out. To make it easier for me I left narrow white border of paper all around the image. Some sparkle was added to the leaves with Sakura Glue Pen and Easy Green Glitter. Berries are covered with Nuvo Jewel Drops (Rosewater). 


Sentiment is from same Autumn Berry Wreath Stamp Set. It's stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Cherry Embossing Powder.


I am trying very hard to use up my old pattern paper packs. It's hard because they are pretty and I'd like to keep them forever... Luckily this Berry Wreath is so gorgeous and it deserves to be on top of some lovely papers. I used papers from DoveCraft (Bohemian) and  Prima (Fairy Belle). Edges of the papers are inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink. 
Layers underneath the pattern papers are my usual - matting layer edges are covered with 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape, pattern paper is adhered  in center and rest of the tape is covered with glitter. On this card I used Dazzling Rose Glitter.

This card was busy enough so I didn't add many embellishments. Only yellow sheer ribbon and double loop bow. 
Btw... The deer in the middle of wreath is fussy cut from patter paper and partially popped up with foam tape. 

Materials used:
Stamp CreditsAutumn Berry Wreath #867;
GlittersDazzling Rose (G1085), Easy Green (G1077);
Embossing PowdersCherry (EP228);
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Tea Dye), Versamark;
Coloring Medium: Promarkers;
Adhesives1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Sakura Glue Pen;
Cardstock: White, Pattern Paper (DoveCraft - Bohemian, Prima - Fairy Belle);
EmbellishmentsNuvo Jewel Drops (Rosewater), Yellow Sheer Ribbon;

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs& smiles
Eret

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Eret! Love how you popped one of the deer up in the center of the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Eret -- your card is beyond gorgeous - it touches my heart. Your coloring so closely resembles my beloved pyracantha (aka fire thorn), that it really brings back lovely memories (we cannot grow the in our temperature zone). Doesn't your photo looks even prettier than the real thing found here? https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/firethorn/care-of-firethorn-bush.htm
    I love everything about your incredible card.
    hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...