Saturday, July 22, 2017

Snowflake

Hi! Isn't it fun - Christmas in July ;) Today I want to share a card made with Sparkle N Sprinkle Crystal Snowflakes Stamp Set #868. This set comes with lovely sentiment and two big snowflakes. 
For a start, I colored piece of white cardstock with Royal Aubergine Nuvo Embellishment Mousse  using Nuvo Dual Tipped Blender Brush. After Mousse was dry, I stamped two bolder snowflakes with Versamark ink on top of it and heat embossed them with Gilded Ivory Embossing Powder. I don't know why, but somehow one of the snowflake picked up background color and turned half of it slightly pink. Maybe I added too much heat... I'm not sure. But I am ok with it :)
Rest of the background was stamped with thinner snowflake. Again, I used Versamark ink. Heat embossing was done with Gold Detail Embossing Powder.


Sentiment is stamped with Versamark ink and it is heat embossing with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. It is cut to an oval shape with scissors. Thanks to the frame around the words, it's easy to do.


Snowflake behind the sentiment layer is same thin snowflake from the set. I stamped it with Versamark ink to the white cardstock and heat embossed it with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I colored it with Royal Aubergine Mousse and waterbrush. Then I added White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops to the colored parts and let it dry. It is fussy cut with scissors.


In both sides of the purple background I adhered strips of cardstock which was covered with 1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape and Black Ice Glitter. To the left side of the card base I adhered strip of same Double Sided Tape and covered it with Radiant Gold Nuvo Gilding Flakes. For embellishments I used few dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops (Ebony Black), Double Pearl strip and some white string. 


Materials used:
Stamp CreditsCrystal Snowflakes #868;
GlittersBlack Ice (G1020);
Embossing PowdersGilded Ivory (EP267), Gold Detail (EP168);
InksVersamark;
Adhesives1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape (SAT04);
Cardstock: White;
EmbellishmentsNuvo Glitter Drops (White Blizzard), Nuvo Crystal Drops (Ebony Black), Double Pearl strip, White string;
OthersNuvo Embellishment Mousse (Royal Aubergine), Nuvo Gilding Flakes (Radiant Gold);

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Eret. Love the Royal Aubergine background with the embossing over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love how you stamped on the mousse. The dark purple really makes the snowflakes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love your pretty choices of embossing, and the beautiful mousse coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...